Thursday 24th May 2018 at 7.00pm, Priory Park
This is formal advice, that in accordance with the current Rules of Macclesfield R.U.F.C. Ltd., the Annual General Meeting of the Club will take place at the Clubhouse, Priory Park, on Thursday 24th May at 7.00 p.m.
1. Introduction and welcome to members present Peter Harper
2. Remembrance of members deceased this year Peter Harper
3. Approval of minutes of AGM held 25th May 2017 Peter Harper
4. Chairman’s Report Peter Harper
5. Finance Report Peter White
a. 1st XV (Blues) Marshall Gadd
b. 2nd XV (Lions) Iain Taylor
c. 3rd XV James Keep
d. 4th XV Ryan Brown
e. Mini and Junior Rugby Phil Mason
f. Youth Rugby George Edwards
7. Election of Executive Committee and 2nd, 3rd and 4th XV captains Stephen Branch
8. Confirmation of election of honorary members
9. Any other business
- Only full members of the club (appropriate subscription paid for the 2017-18 season) are entitled to vote on matters considered at the AGM.
- Nominations (with a second) for Executive Officer positions and team captains should be received in writing by the secretary (Stephen Branch – email@example.com) by 17th May.
- Members should forward questions in writing to the secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting.
- The minutes from the 2017 meeting are included with this notice.
The current positions and incumbents on the Executive Committee are: Chairman – Peter Harper, Director of Finance – Peter White, Director of Commercial Activities – Vacant, Director of Sales/Marketing – Vacant, Secretary – Stephen Branch