Is your business a community player? Do you want to build links with your local customers and support your local team at the same time?
Well, now you can. For as little as £195 per year you can have a business listing on Macclesfield Rugby Club’s website and make Google work for you.
Advertising through Yellow Pages can be effective for local businesses, but it’s expensive and only reaches a small percentage of the total market. Online advertising through search engines reaches a far greater audience, opens up all sorts of new and exciting opportunities and leads to a greater number of conversions. Local advertising couldn’t be simpler or more effective.
- The number of local searches on Google currently stands at 2.6 billion each month, and this figure is growing by over 50 percent year on year. (*)
- 80 percent of customers looking to buy goods and services locally choose to search online these days.
- 98 percent of those internet browsers choose to do business with a company that is listed on page one of Google.
(*Forrester Research – State of Search Report, 2011)
Macclesfield Rugby Club serves the local community and currently has over 1,000 playing, social and youth members. Our website is now more popular than ever and currently receives over 6,000 visits every month. Shouldn’t your business be advertising its products and services to our ever-expanding membership base?
Macclesfield Rugby Club offers 2 levels of membership: Gold and Platinum.
- Gold Business Membership costs £195 per year plus VAT. For that your business is guaranteed a whole page listing of up to 800 words, 3 pictures of your choice and up to 5 external links.
- Platinum Business Membership costs £295 per year plus VAT. Platinum offers all of the above benefits plus a rotating advert on the business profile section on the front page of our website, a spotlight in club e-mail newsletter and a banner advertisement.
So, if you really want to make Google work for your business, then why not have your business listed on Macclesfield Rugby’s website? If you want to reach a new audience and show support for your local team, then choose a business listing with your local rugby club?
To reserve your business listing please complete the form below.
Or call Jonty 07881 802707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org