Match Day Hospitality
If you’re looking for an exclusive and special day out at the rugby, then the new match day hospitality experience at Macclesfield Rugby Club could well be the perfect solution. Hospitality at Priory Park is second to none. Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of the match with a pre- match meal, dine with club officials and fellow guests, and then enjoy some exhilarating rugby.
Your match day experience begins as soon as you arrive, when you pick up your complimentary programme. Then make your way to your table and relax with your fellow guests, and enjoy the attentive service of our friendly staff. With the private bar facility available to purchase drinks you will enjoy a freshly prepared three course meal, before you get the chance to take in the action on the field. At full time enjoy the bar and the after match banter, as you discuss the action and yet another excellent Macclesfield performance.
Please note that a vegetarian menu is available on request at the time of booking. Guests are kindly asked to take their seats for dining by 12.45pm.
If you would like to experience a day and meal to remember, then please contact Bev Roberts on 01625 827899 827899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre match lunch dates for the 2014/2015 season;
- 25th October v. Coventry – click here for booking form & details
- 22nd November v. Albanians (Ladies Charity Lunch)
- 6th December v. Wharfedale
- 20th December – Christmas Lunch – for 2nd team game
- 14th February v. Blackheath (Valentines Lunch)
- 7th March v. Loughborough Students (Mini & Junior Parents and Coaches Lunch)
- 28th March v. Blaydon (Ladies Lunch)
- 18th April v. Cinderford (Former players lunch)