Match Day Hospitality
If you’re looking for an exclusive and special day out at the rugby, then the new match day hospitality experience at Macclesfield Rugby Club could well be the perfect solution. Hospitality at Priory Park is second to none. Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of the match with a pre- match meal, dine with club officials and fellow guests, and then enjoy some exhilarating rugby.
Your match day experience begins as soon as you arrive, when you pick up your complimentary programme. Then make your way to your table and relax with your fellow guests, and enjoy the attentive service of our friendly staff. With the private bar facility available to purchase drinks you will enjoy a freshly prepared three course meal, before you get the chance to take in the action on the field. At full time enjoy the bar and the after match banter, as you discuss the action and yet another excellent Macclesfield performance.
Please note that a vegetarian menu is available on request at the time of booking. Guests are kindly asked to take their seats for dining by 12.45pm.
If you would like to experience a day and meal to remember, then please contact Bev Roberts on 01625 827899 827899 or email email@example.com
Pre match lunch dates for the 2015/2016 season;
- 12th September v. Caldy – Family Fun Day
- 18th September – World Cup Dinner England v Fiji 8pm
- 19th September v. Preston Grasshoppers Pie Lunch
- 3rd October v. South Leicester – Sponsor’s Network and Formal Lunch followed by World Cup Dinner England v Australia 8pm
- 7th November v. Sandal – Formal Pre Match Lunch with Guest Speaker
- 5th December v. Sedgley Park Pie Lunch
- 12th December v. Chester (away) – Bus and Brunch 11am
- 19th December v. Sale FC – Christmas Dinner
- 16th January v. Broadstreet – Formers Players’ Lunch
- 30th January v. Tynedale – Mini & Juniors Lunch
- 13th February v. Luctonians – Formal Pre Match Lunch with Guest Speaker
- 5th March v. Harrogate – Sponsors Network Lunch
- 26th March v. Huddersfield – Formal Pre Match Lunch with Guest Speaker
- 16th April v. Chester Pie Lunch
- 23rd April v. Sale FC (away) – Bus and Brunch 11am
- 28th April – Sportsman Dinner – held in the Marquee
- 30th April v. Stourbridge – Ladies Marquee Lunch
- 12th May – Awards Dinner