500 Club

500club-header

The Mini & Junior Section is running a 500 club with ALL the proceeds spent on the Mini & Junior Section. This is a great way to support your club and stand a chance of winning a prize – a win, win!!

Each ticket costs £1 per month (there is no Maximum amount of tickets you can buy), so for the cost of a pint of beer you can have 4 tickets and 4 chances to win every month.

The prizes are split as follows

50% of the proceeds go to the Mini & Junior Section to be spent on the children

50% of the proceeds as prizes

There are 4 monthly draw prizes made of 80% of the prize fund with the remaining 20% going towards a yearly accumulator

All you need to do is complete the attached Direct Debit form and hand it into Bev or Bill at the Rugby Club.

pdf_iconDownload the Direct Debit Form

Last season we raised £600 for the Mini & Junior Section, this season it would be great to double that, all we need is more people to have a go!!

If every parent had £3 per month we would raise £6,000 a year !!!

For further details please email Robert Oliver at robert_oliver05@tiscali.co.uk

#maccrugby

Worcester prop Nick Schonert hopes to build on another late season call-up by England coach Eddie Jones. More here 👉 bbc.in/2PpdgNo 🏉#bbcrugby

test Twitter Media - Worcester prop Nick Schonert hopes to build on another late season call-up by England coach Eddie Jones.  More here 👉 https://t.co/UOFRFOzkcD  🏉#bbcrugby https://t.co/0G3IcVvt3B

Please welcome @appleyardrugbyneoterics to #maccrugby as Attack Coach!! @frankybarker does the intro’s and gets to know the man with the most Yorkshire accent ever seen in Cheshire!! Full video at: youtu.be/2sDSCqdygqQ #maccrugbytv

1⃣5⃣ TEAM OF THE WEEK 🏉 We pick out the best players from the opening round of the @SanzarTRC following wins for the All Blacks and Springboks: skysports.tv/lgXSYB What do you think of the team? Who would you pick? #RugbyChampionship 🇳🇿 🇦🇺 🇿🇦 🇦🇷

test Twitter Media - 1⃣5⃣ TEAM OF THE WEEK 🏉  We pick out the best players from the opening round of the @SanzarTRC following wins for the All Blacks and Springboks: https://t.co/4qD10mwKMm  What do you think of the team? Who would you pick?  #RugbyChampionship 🇳🇿 🇦🇺 🇿🇦 🇦🇷 https://t.co/2JJqu360xc
test Twitter Media - 1⃣5⃣ TEAM OF THE WEEK 🏉  We pick out the best players from the opening round of the @SanzarTRC following wins for the All Blacks and Springboks: https://t.co/4qD10mwKMm  What do you think of the team? Who would you pick?  #RugbyChampionship 🇳🇿 🇦🇺 🇿🇦 🇦🇷 https://t.co/2JJqu360xc
test Twitter Media - 1⃣5⃣ TEAM OF THE WEEK 🏉  We pick out the best players from the opening round of the @SanzarTRC following wins for the All Blacks and Springboks: https://t.co/4qD10mwKMm  What do you think of the team? Who would you pick?  #RugbyChampionship 🇳🇿 🇦🇺 🇿🇦 🇦🇷 https://t.co/2JJqu360xc
test Twitter Media - 1⃣5⃣ TEAM OF THE WEEK 🏉  We pick out the best players from the opening round of the @SanzarTRC following wins for the All Blacks and Springboks: https://t.co/4qD10mwKMm  What do you think of the team? Who would you pick?  #RugbyChampionship 🇳🇿 🇦🇺 🇿🇦 🇦🇷 https://t.co/2JJqu360xc

Introducing the latest installment of the @canterburyNZ England Rugby training range 🌹 ➡ englandrugbystore.com/stores/ers/en/… #CommittedToTheGame

test Twitter Media - Introducing the latest installment of the @canterburyNZ England Rugby training range 🌹  ➡ https://t.co/Ozg7ctNOPO  #CommittedToTheGame https://t.co/V9FYdgmrB0

England and Sale Sharks winger Chris Ashton faces a ban after punching Castres player Rory Kockott in a pre-season friendly. 👉 bbc.in/2OPKlky

test Twitter Media - England and Sale Sharks winger Chris Ashton faces a ban after punching Castres player Rory Kockott in a pre-season friendly.  👉 https://t.co/oSy4lWU9lm https://t.co/8K69PToTTu

JOIN THE TEAM!!! Macclesfield Player sponsorships available for £250 each! Great marketing opportunities for getting your company name out there!!! Contact the club, player or coaching department to discuss!! #jointheteam #investinmacc #maccrugbyclub #maccrugby

test Twitter Media - JOIN THE TEAM!!! Macclesfield Player sponsorships available for £250 each! Great marketing opportunities for getting your company name out there!!! Contact the club, player or coaching department to discuss!! #jointheteam #investinmacc #maccrugbyclub #maccrugby https://t.co/TEJ5c9Qvog

✏NEW SIGNING ALERT Marshall has added the services of versatile front row (& wicket keeper batsman!) James Cross to the squad... 🏉 #maccrugby #Macclesfield #signing

test Twitter Media - ✏NEW SIGNING ALERT  Marshall has added the services of versatile front row (& wicket keeper batsman!) James Cross to the squad... 🏉  #maccrugby #Macclesfield #signing https://t.co/m6q5xaaUxP