Under 13’s Contact Information – CLICK HERE
|Date||14th October||21st October|
|Time||11:00||Sheffield / Chester 3 Way|
|Venue||Home – Astro||Home|
|Event||Training & Meeting||3 way|
U13 Player Goals
- “Next Job” mentality to any mistake or action that goes against the individual or Macclesfield team – we say Next Job and do just that, focus on the next play and positively encourage all players.
- Restrict Opposition to 2 pass completion in any phase of play – focus on strong defence to win the ball back as quickly as possible
- Same Kit – where possible turn up in the same kit before, during and after the match.
- No Arguing with the ref or questioning decisions – Next Job – move on!
- No Yellow Cards (Sin Bin).
- Predominately Players lead all Halftime talks – one coach involvement for each team to provide limited advice and make sure of player welfare.
- Score tries! be creative and score as many team tries as possible through creative attack.
- Have fun and look after one another on and off the pitch.
We welcome all from year 8 into the U13’s fold – why not come along and try Rugby at Macclesfield Rugby Club. Games and training is undertaken in line with the RFU Core Values, and our head coach is a Sale Sharks DPP Coach incorporating the Sharks DNA into training, matches and player development.
You can pay subscriptions online here – MEMBERSHIP
Fixtures & Results (Subject to Change)
|Date||Home / Away||Playing|
|1st Sept 11:00||Home||Training|
|30th Sept||Cluster Festival||Wilmslow|
|7th Oct||Sheffield Festival||Away|
Sheffield & Chester
|28th Oct||Heaton Moor||Away|