Above – Cheshire Final Day April 2017 vs. St. Anselmians
Rules of Play
Rules for 2017-18 season are visible on :-
The key elements of the Under 14s Rules of Play are:
- Team numbers: a maximum of 15-a-side
- Maximum pitch size: 100 metres x 70 metres
- Ball Size: 4
- Maximum minutes each half: 25
- Contested 8 man scrum – the No.8 & scrum half can pick up the ball from the back of the scrum
- Introduction of the uncontested lineout
- Drop goals & conversions allowed
- Sin Bin: 5 minutes
Will be finalized and circulated August 2017
Summer training & up to dark nights drawing in Weds 6-7pm on grass
Sept to April – Astro schedule every other Weds 7-8pm (check teamer)
Membership forms and mini/junior information for the 2017-18 season are available on website M&J section pages
Please contact the club office
All players must have a responsible adult present for all training and matches. One adult may look after a number of players as long as the coaches know who will take responsibility for any given player if required.
All players must wear a fitted gum shield/mouth guard.
All players must wear approved studs on boots (e.g. aluminium kite marked rugby studs).
Scrum caps are not mandated, but recommended as preference
Teamer: match fixtures etc will go out via Teamer again this year. Please check your details are correct and up to date on Teamer to make sure you get the information.