Rules of Play
Rules for 2017-18 season are visible on :-
The key elements of the Under 14s Rules of Play are:
- Team numbers: a maximum of 15-a-side
- Maximum pitch size: 100 metres x 70 metres
- Ball Size: 4
- Maximum minutes each half: 25
- Contested 8 man scrum – the No.8 & scrum half can pick up the ball from the back of the scrum
- Introduction of the uncontested lineout
- Drop goals & conversions allowed
- Sin Bin: 5 minutes
home or away
Stockport 10 a side tournament
|Cheshire cup preliminary cup|
Lymm/ Cheshire cup 1st round
cheshire plate prelim round
Summer training & up to dark nights drawing in Weds 6-7pm on grass
Membership forms and mini/junior information for the 2018-19 season are available on website M&J section pages
Please see the club page on the O’Neills website
All players must have a responsible adult present for all training and matches. One adult may look after a number of players as long as the coaches know who will take responsibility for any given player if required.
All players must wear a fitted gum shield/mouth guard.
All players must wear approved studs on boots (e.g. aluminium kite marked rugby studs).
Scrum caps are not mandated, but recommended as preference
Teamer: match fixtures etc will go out via Teamer again this year. Please check your details are correct and up to date on Teamer to make sure you get the information.