Under 7's - Macclesfield Rugby Info

Head Coach/Manager - Dom McCarthy - 07736676700

E-mail: futurerugbystars@gmail.com

Coach /Admin - Chris Wilshaw - 07855 049 456

Coach / Safe Guarding Officer - Neil Thomas - 07825 904 159

Coach - Chris Hehirs - 07753 775 807

Coach - Tim Riseley - 07798 715 762

 

 

Macclesfield Rugby Club Under 7’s Page

 

Welcome to the 2015/16 Under 7’s webpage.

Training will commence on Sunday 6th September on the grass to the left of the Astroturf Pitch to the left of the Clubhouse from 10:00 am – 11.30 am.

This season will be the first season of playing actual tag matches and progressing the key skills that were learnt last year. It is all still about having fun while continuing to hone the basic skills and core values of the game: Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline & Sportsmanship.

Following all home games and training sessions the club house will be open for Hot food and drinks. Please remember this facility is available for all to use both players and supporters so please ensure to drop in.

CLUB KIT

The Macclesfield Kit is available from the link to our new supplier’s website below:

Macclesfield Kit Supplier Link

Suggested essential kit required for the season ahead:

– Studded boots

– Navy shorts

– Socks

– Club shirt

– Warm top

More information on tag Rugby can be found at the link below:

Subs
 
Subs remain at £110 for the first child and £80 for each child thereafter.  This is tremendous value for your child, a year of rugby for them, FREE match entry, and discounted adult match tickets (£5.00 as opposed to £10.00).  You also get 10% off at the bar!  So USE YOUR CARD.
 
You will soon be able to pay via paypal.  Anyone choosing to register through the office needs to complete pages 10 & 11 and bring to the office with payment.  Any player registering with the RFU OR transferring from another club needs to complete pages 10,11 AND 12,  AND bring along two passport photographs.  Registration cannot be completed without these.
 
M&J and all club Membership details available here  
 
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE 3rd OCTOBER 2015.  The club this year is offering 4 FREE MATCH TICKETS for registrations before this date (first child only – sorry!).  ANYONE NOT REGISTERED AFTER THIS DATE RISKS THEIR CHILD BEING EXCLUDED AND MAY ALSO FACE A LATE PAYMENT PENALTY.  Please register on time.

Support our boys: Macclesfield Minis and Junior 500 club

The Mini & Junior Section is running a 500 club with proceeds spent on the Mini & Junior Section. This is a great way to support your club and stand a chance of winning a prize – a win, win!! Each ticket costs £1 per month (there is no Maximum amount of tickets you can buy), so for the cost of a pint of beer you can have 4 tickets and 4 chances to win every month.
The prizes are split as follow: 50% of the proceeds go to the Mini & Junior Section to be spent on the children and 50% of the proceeds as prizes. There are 4 monthly draw prizes made of 80% of the prize fund with the remaining 20% going towards a yearly accumulator. All you need to do is complete the attached Direct Debit form and hand it into Bev or Bill at the Rugby Club.

pdf_iconDownload the Direct Debit Form

Player safety and expectations

Macclesfield rugby Under 7’s request all players must have a responsible adult present for all training and matches.

We are lucky to have such well-behaved lads overall. However, we want a fun, competitive and most importantly safe environment and will therefore be strict in our encouragement of boys to stop when the whistle blows, to listen/concentrate to coaches and to pay attention. Please reinforce this message on the way to the club on a Sunday morning.

Many thanks

 Under 7’s Coaching Team
Tel 01625 827899 E : info@maccrugby.co.uk - Office opening hours: Mon - Fri 10am - 6pm - Ticket Prices
Club Pages
Senior Teams
Junior Teams
Junior Teams
© Macclesfield Rugby Union Football Club Ltd | Website Design & Internet Marketing by www.searchandmore.co.uk