This is formal advice, that in accordance with the current Rules of Macclesfield R.U.F.C. Ltd., the Annual General Meeting of the Club will take place at the Clubhouse, Priory Park, on Tuesday 31st May at 7.00 p.m.
1. Introduction and welcome to members present – Peter Harper
2. Remembrance of members deceased this year – Peter Harper
3. Approval of minutes of AGM held 20th May 2015 – Peter Harper
4. Chairman’s Report – Peter Harper
5. Finance Report – Peter White
- Blues – Dir. Rugby
- Lions XV – Iain Taylor
- Social Rugby – Captains
- Mini and Junior Rugby – Phil Mason
- Youth Rugby – Chris Jones
7. Election of Executive Committee1
8. Confirmation of election of honorary members
9. Any other business
- Only full members of the club (appropriate subscription paid for the 2015-16 season) are entitled to vote on matters considered at the AGM.
- Nominations (with a second) for Executive Officer positions should be received in writing by the secretary (Tim Peakman – email@example.com) by 24th May.
- Members should forward questions in writing to the secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting.
- The minutes from the 2015 meeting are included with this notice.
1 The current positions and incumbents on the Executive Committee are: Chairman – Peter Harper, Director of Finance – Peter White, Director of Commercial Activities – David Mair, Director of Sales/Marketing – Charles Halle, Secretary – Tim Peakman