Here is the latest news, updates and important information from the club.
Exciting Month Ahead: New Member’s Bar
This month moving into February we will see some exciting upgrades on the old Presidents suite/Trophy room and both of our Bars.
We aim to create an accessible and comfortable place for our members and people of the community to come, enjoy and aid a quality experience at Macclesfield RUFC on match days and throughout the week.
Our target finish date is fast approaching so we are requesting all hands on deck for any of our members who can support the project.
Things we need:
- To lend – Jigsaw & Sanders (belt sanders, handheld)
- Wood pallets & scaffolding boards
Jobs to do:
- Few small electrical jobs
- Wall prepping
- Dressing the room in our Rugby memorabilia
Please contact email@example.com if you are able to support.
To get you ready for the first kick-off, we are launching our new member’s bar on Friday 1st Feb at 7 pm, and there will be a 6 nations pub quiz on Saturday 2nd Feb from 7 pm!
More information can be found here.
Macclesfield RUFC v Preston Grasshoppers, 3 courses :
- Chicken & vegetable soup with a bread roll & butter
- Beef & Bacon braised in Guinness Colcannon potatoes, Carrot & Swede
- Cheese & biscuits.
Macclesfield RUFC v Sheffield, 2 courses:
- Beer battered cod fillet served with chips, peas & tartare sauce
- Cheese & biscuits
Join us on Saturday 16th February for a festival fundraiser for East Cheshire Hospice!
Buy your tickets here.
This week’s Match Sponsors
Finally, we would like to give special thanks to Handelsbanken for sponsoring this week’s matches!