Congratulations to the below winners of Saturdays Cash Raffle
- Bev Broster who won £200 worth of Selfridges vouchers donated by Money Guru
- Victoria Brierley who won 6 bottles of Prosecco donated by Tim Broster
- Matt Humphreys who won a £250 voucher for garden shrubs & plants donated by Tim Broster
Congratulations to the winners of Saturdays Silent Auction
- 3 nights catered accommodation for two people at the luxurious Chalet Gentiane in Les Gets donated by *Summit Special* was won jointly by Kerry Connolly & Roger Smith (Chairman of The Wooden Spoon Charity)
- Dinner for two, overnight accommodation & breakfast at *The Bridge Restaurant & Hotel, Prestbury* was won by Jacqueline Quinn
- A days hire of Morgan Plus 4 motor car and visit to the Morgan car factory donated by *Oakmere Motor Group* was won by Bex Ward
- 2 tickets for the Premier League Champions, Man City home game season 2019/2020 including hospitality (subject to availability) donated by Dan Ackerley was won by Tim Broster
- 2 tickets for England v Australia at the Oval on Sunday 15th September (4th day) including passes to members lounge donated by *Steve Moore* was won by Matt Harding
- A Man United home football shirt signed by Nobby Stiles donated by *Lee Birkett* was won by Maurice Nahmad
- A framed Jason Robinson 2003 World Cup wining England shirt donated by *Jason Walker* was won by Mike Ransom
- VIP Box (4 persons) at Rex Cinema Wilmslow, Saturday 8th June 2019 for the live streaming of the Take That concert from the Principality Stadium, Cardiff donated by *Fiona Towle* was won by Mike Ransom
- Family Ticket including VIP Suite Passes for Macclesfield Music Festival held at Priory Park on Saturday 20th donated by Dan Ackerley was won by Carol Bowers
- 2 tickets for Manchester United v Liverpool at Old Trafford season 2019/2020 including pre match; drinks at Albert Schloss, meal at Hawksmoor & return barge trip was won by Carl Whitehead & Dave Worthington
All other bidders have been contacted and informed directly of the results.
Thank you those who contributed and supported the raffles and auction. We managed to raise over £6500, which will help fund ongoing development of club facilities.
A tremendous effort!