Priory Park is looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for providing quality hospitality.
The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends.
Oversee and Manage the day-to-day running of the Macclesfield Rugby Union Football Club (MRUFC) Clubhouse Bars and ensure the smooth operation of services provided at all times, creating an beverage experience for our members, patrons and guests in line with the club expectations.
Provide effective hands-on management and leadership to the Bar team, ensuring the associated facilities are set-up and maintained to the highest standards at all times.
Reports to: The General Manager MRUFC:
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day management and running of the Clubhouse Bars
- Responsible for the financial reporting of the Bars revenue and profit
- Work with the General Manager on managing budgets and exceeding targets
- Work with the General Manager to identify and develop value added products and services to enhance the members, patron and guest experience and to drive profitable sales
- Lead, supervise and motivate the Bar staff, improving service standards and training personnel as required
- Take responsibility for recruiting, inducting, managing and developing bar staff, in line with MRUFC needs
- Work with the General Manager to ensure all events can be staffed appropriately
- Implement effective front-of-house service procedures and develop rotas in line with bookings
- Train staff on up selling techniques to maximise daily revenues
- Conduct and complete regular performance reviews
- Identify, agree and implement regular product promotions such as ‘new cocktails’, ‘Ale of the Month’ or specials
- Oversee the maintenance of all equipment and Bar facilities, taking responsibility for any damages and ensuring replacements and repairs are conducted as and when required
- Manage the Bar Auditor to ensure effective stock control
- Lead and manage all aspects of stock control/management
- Provide routine input into Bar associated supplier agreements
- Maintain and develop all standard operating procedure for the Bars in discussion and agreement with the General Manager
- Ensure personal compliance with legal requirements for the sale of alcohol
- Any other duties as required by the General Manager
- Meet with the General Manager on a monthly basis and prepare formal reports for the General Manager
This job description is not all inclusive and is intended as an outline of the responsibilities and requirements of the role. The role and duties will evolve as the development expands and other duties may be required to meet the on-going needs of MRUFC.
Requirements for the Role:
- Immaculate personal presentation and excellent interpersonal skills with a strong command of the English language
- Flexibility in terms of day to day duties and responsibilities
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- Meticulous eye for detail and exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with a confident and outgoing personality and an ability to interact with people at all levels
- Able to lead and train the staff with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative and a practical approach to problem solving
- Positive and flexible approach to work (weekend, evening and night time work will be required
- Passionate about customer service, MRUFC and the food and drinks industry
Please send up to date CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
all applications in before end of play Friday 19th July