Priory Park is the home of Macclesfield Rugby Club as well as a venue for meetings and events within the community. This busy and extremely successful Rugby Club is active from September until May and open for events throughout the year, subject to current government restrictions.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for creating a quality environment.
The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and prepared to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends. The role includes heavy duty cleaning and will require regular movement of furniture and equipment, as such the most suitable applicant should be physically fit
Job Description – Priory Park Caretaker
- £9 an hour, 20 hours min (once the Club is open fully)
- Heavy Duty Cleaning and Tidying
- Cleaning Stock/Management
- Function Set-up
- Odd Jobs and Maintenance
- Movement of Furniture/Equipment
- Cleaning experience needed
- Eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to develop and be challenged
If you’re available, fit-the-bill, and you’d like to be part of the Priory Park team, please contact us now: