Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 7.00pm, Priory Park
This is formal advice, that in accordance with the current Rules of Macclesfield R.U.F.C. Ltd., the Annual General Meeting and the Financial AGM of the Club will both take place at the Clubhouse, Priory Park, on Tuesday 29th September at 7.00 p.m.
- Introduction and welcome to members present – Stephen Branch
- Remembrance of members deceased this year – Peter Harper
- Approval of minutes of AGM held 30th May 2019 – Stephen Branch
- Chairman’s Report – Stephen Branch
- Finance Report – Peter White
- Approval of minutes of FAGM held 26th September 2019
- To receive and approve a financial statement for the preceding Financial Year ending 30th June 2020
- Financial Director to respond to questions from Members, with permission from Chairman.
- Introduction – Tom Davenport
- 1st XV – Andy Appleyard
- 2nd XV – Pete Langley
- 3rd XV – Simon Grant
- 4th XV – Jeremy Bostock
- Ladies Rugby – Angie Aggersbury
- Mini and Junior Rugby – Phil Mason
- Youth Rugby – Tony King
- Election of Executive Committee and 2nd, 3rd and 4th XV captains – Stephen Branch
- Confirmation of election of honorary members
- Any other business
- Only full members of the club (appropriate subscription paid for the 2019 – 2020 season) are entitled to vote on matters considered at the AGM.
- Nominations (with a second) for Executive Officer positions and team captains should be received in writing by the secretary (Bob Cooke – firstname.lastname@example.org) in accordance with the rules of the club by 28th August 2020.
- Members should forward questions in writing to the secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting.
- The minutes from the 2019 meetings are included with this notice.
 The current positions and incumbents on the Executive Committee are: Chairman – Stephen Branch, Director of Finance – Peter White, Secretary – Bob Cooke, Chairman Mini/Junior section – Phil Mason, Rugby Director – Tom Davenport