Membership for the new 2021/2022 season will open on Monday 2nd August 2021 for adult members and for Mini & Youth it will be Thursday 5th August 2021! After the loss of all league rugby last season and the many COVID-19 issues, we are all keen to get going again in September!
We have increased the Adult Memberships by £10 to £100 (60+ £95) this season, although the costs of playing membership, season tickets, match fees and Mini & Youth Memberships has been held at last season’s figures.
- As usual Membership is due by the 1st September 2021.
- If you, or your child, were a member last season 2019/2020 or 2020/2021, all you need to do is log into your account on the membership system using your existing log in and password and then select your membership category and any membership extras (i.e. playing membership, season ticket etc.) and pay your subscription. *click here if you have forgotten your password
- If you, or your child, are a new member you must first register as a user and set up your log in and password details on the membership system. You can then select your membership category and any other membership extras (playing membership, season ticket etc.) from the options displayed on the membership system and pay your subscription.
- If you, or your child, is a playing member you must register or update your registration on the England Rugby GMS System. You will be prompted by the website on how to do this through your Subscription Confirmation email.
- If you are a Life Vice President or Millennium Member we would ask that you make a minimum contribution to support your club of £100 a year which is equivalent to annual membership. If you are one of those VP’s who already contribute or donate to your club, we would like to thank you very much.
Just a reminder of a new feature LAST season, all members will be allocated a membership number. This will appear on both the digital and hard copy membership cards and must be used as a reference when booking, ordering or purchasing any product from the club. (* This does NOT include the MRUFC O’Neills kit website).
You can ONLY register and pay your membership subscription on the MRUFC website, OR if for any reason you are unable to, in the MRUFC Club Office.