Is your son or daughter interested in playing the greatest game in the world? Will they be 5 or older on 1st September 2021? If so READ ON…
We are recruiting for next season’s new starters! To register click the LINK HERE
At Macclesfield Rugby Club we follow the Kids First approach to Rugby Development. We focus on player centred training, where all the core skills the player will need are developed in a fun and exciting way. Gone are the days of 50 press-ups and three laps of the pitch, instead we have small sided games focussing on key skills.
Of course, your player will also develop friendships for LIFE.
At Macclesfield RUFC you can expect;
- Fun fun fun – all our training is aimed at introducing core skills whilst the kids have FUN
- RFU Core Values taught and encouraged (Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship
- Fully inclusive environment – Rugby is a game for people of ALL shapes, sizes and abilities
- A planned pathway from U6 to Senior Rugby at a level to suit the player
- A safe environment – We are an RFU accredited club with full safeguarding policies
- All our coaches are DBS cleared
In addition, Macclesfield RUFC has a fantastic and welcoming social side for our young players, parents and volunteers. You will find yourself welcomed into a Rugby Family, and I am sure you will want to stay.
We welcome all our new starters to the club – For more information see the U6 Web Page