Don’t miss out!!
Are you looking for a fun way for your child/ children to take part in activities and exercise?!
Then look no further, we are holding our first ever Priory Park Sports Camps and MRUFC Rugby camp this August.
Getting kids moving and having fun again has never been more important – especially after the past year.
Sports and active hobbies are a great way to get moving and can boost confidence.
During our camps, your child/ children will become more active and also have the chance to socialise and make new friends in a fun environment.
We have 3 Camps:
- Priory Park Sports Camp 1 – 10th & 11th August
- Priory Park Sports Camp 2 – 17th, 18th & 19th August
- MRUFC Rugby Camp – 24th, 25th & 26th August
The Camp is run by DBS coaches and all activities will be child-centered.
MRUFC Rugby Camp:
Our Ruby Camp will focus on the “whole rugby player”, experiencing all the skills needed in a player.
Each Child will also walk away with a short development plan.
Priory Park Sports Camp 1 & 2:
Multiple sports activities
- All camps are for children between the ages 5 – 13 years old.
- Will run between 9:20am – 3:30pm
- £20 per day (per child)
- +£3 per day early drop off option (8:30am – 9am)
- +£3 per day late pick up option (4pm – 4:30pm)
- Pack lunch and snacks needed
- No sharing food
- Plenty of water (we reserve the right to not permit children on camp without enough food/drink)
- We will have some sports kit, but we recommend bringing own entertainment for early drop off/late pick up