Thursday 26th May 2022 at 8.00pm, Priory Park
This meeting will also be available live on Zoom. To join on Zoom please register in advance by emailing email@example.com who will then send joining instructions.
This is formal advice, that in accordance with the current Rules of Macclesfield R.U.F.C. Ltd., the Annual General Meeting of the Club will take place at the Clubhouse, Priory Park, on Thursday 26th May at 8.00 p.m.
- Introduction and welcome to members present – Stephen Branch
- Remembrance of members deceased this year – Peter Harper
- Approval of minutes of AGM held 26th May 2021 – Stephen Branch
- Chairman’s Report – Stephen Branch
- Finance Report – Philip Ainsworth
- Director of Rugby Report – Tom Davenport
- Mini & Youth & Girls Rugby Report – Phil Mason
- Election of Executive Committee – Bob Cooke
- Confirmation of election of honorary members – Stephen Branch
- Any other business
a. Playing structure 2022/23
- Only full members of the club (appropriate subscription paid for the 2021 – 2022 season) are entitled to vote on matters considered at the AGM.
- Nominations (with a second) for Executive Officer positions and team captains were received in writing by the secretary (Bob Cooke – firstname.lastname@example.org) in accordance with the rules of the club by 30th April 2022.
- Members should forward questions in writing to the secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting.
- The minutes from the 2021 meeting and Financial statement 2020/2021 will be available at the meeting.
 The current positions and incumbents on the Executive Committee are: Chairman – Stephen Branch, Director of Finance – Phil Ainsworth, Secretary – Bob Cooke, Chairman Mini/Youth section – Phil Mason, Rugby Director – Tom Davenport
The minutes for the 2021 meeting plus various appendices for you to browse. You can find them below: