PRIORY PARK BAR STAFF – 18+
Macclesfield RUFC, Priory Park
We are looking for friendly enthusiastic people to join our front-of-house team here at Priory Park.
Shifts will include weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
We cater for all types of events – including weddings, special occasions, and other large events.
- Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Using a till to take orders and process payments.
- Checking customers identification and age verification when necessary.
- Engaging with customers.
- Maintaining a clean and organised bar area, including quickly responding to spills and other health and safety hazards.
- Clearing tables, wiping surfaces, and operating the dishwasher to ensure ample glassware is available
- Great customer service skills – including being knowledgeable about products to assist customers best.
- Ability to work different types of events – Weddings, Special occasions, corporate events etc.
- Enjoy working with others and be able to cooperate as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and a practical approach to problem-solving.
- Active listening skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to carry out basic order processing and payment tasks on a till.
- The ability to work well in a noisy, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multitask and remain organised during a busy period.
- Positive and flexible approach to work (weekend, evening and night time work will be required).
- Immaculate personal presentation.
To apply for this role, please contact email@example.com along with a copy of your CV.