The modern ASHBROOK fleet has over 3,000 plant and access machines, tractors, trailers, attachments and site essentials to hire. We also have one of the largest independently owned telehandler fleets in the UK.
We offer the most modern, productive and fuel-efficient equipment from the industry’s leading manufacturers such as CAT, JCB, John Deere, CASE, Niftylift and SKYJACK, to name a few, all delivered by our reliable in-house specialist transport division.
From earthmoving, material handling, compaction equipment and one of the widest ranges of access hire available in the UK, through to our comprehensive tractor and agricultural equipment hire, ASHBROOK are able to meet the demands of our customers time and time again.
We offer a service often imitated but never matched.
On time, every time, nationwide.
Our plant hire expertise is second to none and through continual multimillion-pound investment our fleet remains one of the best quality in UK. Combine that with the ASHBROOK commitment to customer service and we promise your hire experience will be excellent from start to finish.
We have a wide range of plant hire options, ensuring that no site job can go unsupported.
We’ve got you covered for:
- Articulated Dump Trucks/ Site Dumpers– the compact 0.5t JCB site dumper to the 30t Volvo
- Backhoe Loaders- CAT and JCB models
- Bulldozers– including the new D6 Next Generation
- Compaction Rollers- pedestrian to 19t self-propelled rollers
- Compressors- ranging from 140cfm to 500cfm
- Excavators– 1t micro excavators, 3t mini excavators through to the 36t excavators, including zero tail swing models
- Loading Shovels– wide range of CAT loading shovels
- Rough Terrain Forklift– a JCB range, offering the user reliability and versatility
- Telehandlers- in construction or agricultural specifications.
4 Poolwood Cottages
Holmes Chapel Road