Macclesfield Rugby Union Football Club (MRUFC) is committed to upholding the core values of Rugby Union, ensuring all players, match officials, spectators and members of the club are able to enjoy the game in accordance with the RFU Core Values.
Below you will find the Macclesfield RUFC Disciplinary Policy and supporting codes of conduct.
All players (of any age), coaches, members and supporters are required to comply with the codes of conduct at all times. All players and coaches should read and familiarise themselves with the Disciplinary Policy.
Fair, yet robust, disciplinary procedures are critical in ensuring that rugby remains a game of controlled physical endeavour, with the health, welfare and enjoyment of all involved protected.
The documents below form Macclesfield RUFC’s Disciplinary Policy and Codes of Conduct.
- MRUFC Disciplinary Policy
- Players 13+ to Adult Code of Conduct
- Coaches Code of Conduct
- Spectator and Members Code of Conduct
Age Grade Codes of Conduct
- Club Disciplinary Officer: Jim Curtiss (EMAIL – 07909 901412)
- Deputy Disciplinary Officer: Tom Davenport (EMAIL – 07961 839518)
- Mini and Junior Chairman: Phil Mason (EMAIL / 07738 727638)
Links to Other Policies
Discipline links closely to SAFEGUARDING