Thompson Wright LTD – Graduate Trainee Accountant
GRADUATE TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT INCLUDING ACCA/ACA STUDY SUPPORT
We are looking for our next Graduate Trainee Accountant to join our practice. This role offers progression and development potential for the right candidate and comes with full study support, for the ACCA or ACA qualification, in a format that suits the individual. This role will be based in our Hale office.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- TOIL system
- Buy/sell holiday policy
- WOW team treats each month
- Summer social event & Christmas Party
- Fully funded ACCA/ACA study support & ongoing work based training
- Appraisal/pay review every 6 months
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests/flu jabs reimbursed
You will work within our Hale Office, alongside our qualified staff, and Team Leader, to service a varied portfolio with clients in many different industries. You will be asked to support the team in a number of ways, absorbing the work experience and knowledge along the way with the end goal of becoming ACCA/ACA Qualified. The firm is expanding and has structured growth and development plans in place and therefore presents a superb career opportunity for practice professionals looking to progress in their accounting careers.
Your role will include the following:
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of Tax documents (Self Assessment, Corporation Tax etc)
- Management accounts preparation
- Client & colleague communication
- Involvement in audit fieldwork
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be:
- Looking to study ACCA or ACA
- Projected to achieve, or have already achieved 2:1 or above
- GCSE grade B/6 or above in Maths and English
- Able to work under pressure
- Passionate about offering a high-quality service to clients
- Friendly, and able to communicate clearly to both your colleagues and clients.
- Have great time management skills
You will be looking for a career move with genuine scope to progress and develop within one of the region’s leading firms of chartered accountants.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jeremy Bostock (“Boz”) at firstname.lastname@example.org