It’s all about having fun whilst learning and improving on the basic skills and core values of the game at Macclesfield Rugby: TREDS
Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline & Sportsmanship.
The Under 13’s have a vibrant squad of players and a fantastic very committed coaching team.
We look to do extra social activities to build team spirit as well.
WE ARE RECRUITING!
Macclesfield Rugby Under 13s would love to see any boys (born between 1st September 2008 – 31st August 2009) who are interested in trying out rugby for the first time, or have indeed played at another club in the past. So, if you want to know more, please either get in touch or if you prefer, just come on down to one of our training sessions on a Sunday morning when we are at home – (see fixtures below for details) or to a training session on a Tuesday or Thursday evening.
All matches and training events are managed through TEAMER. Access TEAMER here. If you do not have a login, please get in touch with Tim.
The Season has begun!
We have the fixtures detailed below and will train on most Tuesday & Thursday evenings at 5:45- 7:00PM. Confirmation of these sessions will be via Teamer. Now is the ideal time to try out rugby if you haven’t played before or considering moving to Macc,
If you are coming to club you will find U13s train & play Here
|NEXT EVENT||AFTER THAT||FURTHER AHEAD|
|TIME||9:30 – 11:00||9:30 – 11:00||9:30 – 11:00|
Macclesfield Rugby Under 13s CLUB KIT
Kit required (MANDATORY FOR EVERY MATCH):
MRUFC Playing top – On the O’Neills On-Line Shop, the jersey is labelled ‘Macclesfield RUFC Rugby Jersey (Team Fit)’. – Kids’ or Adult sizes, as required.
MRUFC Shorts (Cyclone)
Macc Rugby Socks
Boots with studs (NB: no boots with studs to be worn on the Astro pitch, trainers only)
Gum shield/mouth guards are compulsory in contact rugby
Recommended (especially during the Winter months):
Skins (legs and top – essential when training on artificial surfaces)
Further useful information can be found at the links below:
Prices: 1st child: £125.00 (£11.46 per month). Discounts available for additional players from the same family.
You can ONLY register and pay your membership subscription on the MRUFC website. CLICK HERE to do so, OR if for any reason you are unable to, in the MRUFC Club Office.
- If your child was a member last season 2019/2020, all you need to do is log into your account on the membership system using your existing log in and password and then select “Mini & Junior (Under 7s team upwards) Player Membership” and pay your subscription. Click Here if you have forgotten your password
- If your child is a new member you must first register as a user and set up your log in and password details on the membership system. You can then select “Mini & Junior (Under 7s team upwards) Player Membership” from the options displayed on the membership system and pay your subscription.
GAME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (GMS) – PLAYER RE-REGISTRATION
All Mini and Youth players MUST be registered on the RFU’s GMS System. This is now an annual process to ensure all data is up to date.
FOR EXISTING PLAYERS
- Access the GMS System using THIS LINK.
- Use the “forgotten password” facility if required
- Follow the Guidance HERE
- In the rare case your player is not linked to the club (i.e. a club is not showing on the registration page) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR NEW PLAYERS – PARENT OR GUARDIAN must make an account then link the player
- Access the GMS System using THIS LINK.
- Click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT link on that page
- Fill in the PARENT OR GUARDIAN DETAILS You need a valid e-mail address.
- Once complete you’ll need to check your e-mail for the VALIDATION link. Check SPAM (it may take an hour or so).
- Once you have validated your e-mail, return to the GMS login screen (LINK) – you may automatically be logged in
- In the GREEN BOX at the top you can ADD A FAMILY MEMBER
- Complete the PLAYERS details
- Finally click the REGISTER A NEW CLUB In the Green Box
- In the second box (Club where Registration Will Apply) click the + box
- You can either SEARCH for Macclesfield RUFC, click the TICK next to the club name
The new system will allow you to register players online and either pay monthly or as a single payment.
£5 entrance fee to 1st XV home matches
Mini & Junior Under 16s – free entry to home matches
Post match meal
Playing subscriptions and coaching
10% bar discount
Opportunity to buy international tickets
Free hire of the venue for functions
ALL PLAYERS MUST ALSO BE RFU REGISTERED.
All players should be registered by 1st October.
Macclesfield One Club Draw
This is a monthly draw that has been set up to provide you with the opportunity to win cash prizes and help raise money for projects to improve the club for all players and members. All you need to do is sign up for the monthly draw at either £5 or £7 or £10 per month, basically the cost of a beer or two.
The cost per ticket for the draws is £1 so you get several chances to win every month.
There are 10 draws per year, which include a bumper Christmas draw with several large cash prizes.
For details and to sign up, please visit https://www.macclesfieldrufc.co.uk/one-club-draw/.
AUTUMN/WINTER FIXTURES 2021
Player safety and expectations
The Macclesfield Under 13s coaches request that all players must have a responsible adult present for all training sessions and matches.
We are lucky to have such well-behaved lads overall. However, we want a fun, competitive and most importantly safe environment and will therefore be strict in our encouragement of players to stop when the whistle blows, to listen/concentrate to coaches and to pay attention. Please reinforce this message on the way to the Club on a Sunday morning.
Under 13s Coaching Team.