|01/03/20||10:00||Wilmslow||A||06/03/20||18:00||Stockport Under Lights||H|
U14 Player Goals
- “Next Job” mentality to any mistake or action that goes against the individual or Macclesfield team – we say Next Job and do just that, focus on the next play and positively encourage all players.
- Restrict Opposition to 2 pass completion in any phase of play – focus on a strong defence to win the ball back as quickly as possible
- Same Kit – where possible turn up in the same kit before, during and after the match.
- No Arguing with the ref or questioning decisions – Next Job – move on!
- No Yellow Cards (Sin Bin) – No Red Cards – DISCIPLINE
- Predominately Players lead all Halftime talks – one coach involvement for each team to provide limited advice and make sure of player welfare.
- Score tries! be creative and score as many team tries as possible through creative attack.
- Have fun and look after one another on and off the pitch.
We welcome all from year 9 into the U14’s fold – why not come along and try Rugby at Macclesfield Rugby Club. Games and training is undertaken in line with the RFU Core Values, and our head coach is a Sale Sharks DPP Coach incorporating the Sharks DNA into training, matches and player development.
|23/2/20||Wirral & Trentham||H||N|
|01/03/20||Wilmslow & TBC||A||N|
|6/3/20||STOCKPORT UNDER LIGHTS||H||Y|
|20/3/20||WINNINGTON PARK & BOLTON UNDER LIGHTS||H||Y|
|5/4/20||OLD PATS – TOURING SIDE||H||Y|
|17/4/20||ROSS HIGH TOURING SIDE UNDER LIGHTS||H||Y|
|19/4/20||Sheffield & Oldham||H / A||N|
|10/5/20||END OF SEASON||H||Y|