|15/09/19||10:00 & 11:00||Stockport||A||22/09/19||10:30||Marple||A|
U14 Player Goals
- “Next Job” mentality to any mistake or action that goes against the individual or Macclesfield team – we say Next Job and do just that, focus on the next play and positively encourage all players.
- Restrict Opposition to 2 pass completion in any phase of play – focus on strong defence to win the ball back as quickly as possible
- Same Kit – where possible turn up in the same kit before, during and after the match.
- No Arguing with the ref or questioning decisions – Next Job – move on!
- No Yellow Cards (Sin Bin) – No Red Cards – DISCIPLINE
- Predominately Players lead all Halftime talks – one coach involvement for each team to provide limited advice and make sure of player welfare.
- Score tries! be creative and score as many team tries as possible through creative attack.
- Have fun and look after one another on and off the pitch.
We welcome all from year 9 into the U14’s fold – why not come along and try Rugby at Macclesfield Rugby Club. Games and training is undertaken in line with the RFU Core Values, and our head coach is a Sale Sharks DPP Coach incorporating the Sharks DNA into training, matches and player development.
(Subject to confirmation)
|15/9/19||10:00 & 11:00||Stockport||A||Y|