Following all home games and training sessions the clubhouse will be open for hot food and drinks. Please remember this facility is available for all to use both players and supporters so please ensure to drop in. **Please ensure no mucky kit in the clubhouse**
Kit required (MANDATORY FOR EVERY MATCH):
- MRUFC Playing top – On the O’Neill’s on-line store, the jersey is labelled ‘Macclesfield RUFC Juniors Rugby Jersey Kids’
- MRUFC Shorts
- Macc Rugby Socks
- Boots with studs
- Gum Shield (Mandatory at Under 8 level)
Recommended (especially during the Winter months):
- Skins (legs and top)
- Hat – (warm hat covering ears best)
- Rugby Gloves (NOT woollen gloves – they soak up water getting cold, and do not grip the ball)
SUBS and RFU REGISTRATION
Registration has MANY benefits:
- Playing subscriptions and coaching
- Family Club Membership (no voting rights)
- 10% discount for the Clubhouse Bar
- Free RFU Insurance
- Free match entry to 1st XV home games for children under 16
- Discounted match entry (£5) for an adult
- Opportunity to buy international tickets
- Free venue hire for functions
ALL PLAYERS MUST ALSO BE RFU REGISTERED. Please contact Rebecca (contact details at top-right of page), or Jonathan Marsh at the Club if you have any queries.
Sub prices for 2018/2019 are TBA
The membership form is here, and details of how to sign up for the Standing Order scheme are here: – https://www.macclesfieldrufc.co.uk/the-club/membership-forms/.
Please send the completed Registration Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Macclesfield RUFC, Priory Park, Priory Lane, Macclesfield, SK10 4AE. However, if nothing has changed from last year, you don’t need to complete the form . All you need to do is drop Jonathan an email with ‘M&J Subs 2018’ in the subject line, confirm that there are no data changes to be made and confirm your method of payment.
Support our boys: Macclesfield Minis and Junior 500 club
The M&J 500 club is a great was to raise money for the Mini & Junior section and in turn your child benefits.
We are asking people to buy £5 worth of tickets every month (so the cost of a beer or a glass of wine) numbers have fallen over the last 12 months so we are looking for some new members.
What we have spent the money on so far:
– Coaches jackets – New Balls
– Post Protectors – New kit bags for age groups
– Container to house the training gear – Tape for older age groups
– Ice packs for first aid kits – Sign for the clubhouse
– Food for touring teams – Pendants and Shield for touring teams
– Website access for Coaches – Air horns and loud hailers for festivals
Player safety and expectations:
Macclesfield rugby Under 8’s request all players must have a responsible adult present for all training and matches.
We are lucky to have such well-behaved children overall. However, we want a fun, competitive and most importantly safe environment and will therefore be strict in our encouragement of players to stop when the whistle blows, to listen/concentrate to coaches and to pay attention. Please reinforce this message on the way to the club on a Sunday morning.
Under 8’s Coaching Team
Please bear in mind that the following fixture list is the initial plan given for us to follow. Fixtures can change however changes will not be reflected here and you should follow Teamer for the most up to date information.
|16th September||Manchester joint training session|
|7th Oct||Man.Festival U7-10|
|28th Oct||Heaton Moor||Away|
|16th Dec||Xmas festivities|
|10th Feb||Winnington Park||Home|
|7th April||Chechire Festival||U8 MRUFC|
|28th April||Wilmslow Festival|