Calling all U6’s – U15’s, join us for an action-packed rugby skills day!
For the day’s camp we will aim to cover all the basic rugby skills; catching/passing/kicking/tackling (for appropriate age groups). These skills may be developed in non-conventional rugby coaching ways; e.g. running and passing down the line. By looking at how other sports and developing transferable skills to improve our rugby means that the day will be packed full of fun and new challenges! In essence, covering the whole player approach as the rugby core values will also be demonstrated on the day and implemented by coaches.
Timetable for the day
- 8:30 am – Early drop-off (Early day or extended day tickets only)
- 9:00 am – Registration/Sign in
- 9:20 am – Warm up
- 9:30 am – 10:25am – First skill
- 10:30 am – 11:15am – Second skill
- 11:15 am – 11:30am – Break/Snack
- 11:35 am – 12:25pm – Third Skill
- 12:30 pm – 1:30pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 1:40pm – Free time
- 1:45 pm – 2:30pm – Conditioned Games/Transferable Skill Games
- 2:35 pm – 3:25pm – Games
- 3:30 pm – Pick-up
- 4pm – Late Pick-up (Late day or extended day tickets only)
What you will need!
- Plenty of water
- Own snacks and lunch (Must not share!)
- Waterproof clothing
- Change of clothes and shoes
- Rugby boots (If you own a pair)
- Gum Shield (If age-appropriate)